Seep All-Natural Loofah Cloths
- Our original loofah cloth
- 100% compostable and plastic-free
- Contains 3 cloths
- Made from plant fibres including loofah plant
- Size: 30x30cm
- Absorbs significantly more than a paper towel or microfibre cloth
- Long-lasting and durable (built to last at least 1 month of use)
- Machine washable for lasting-use (wash on 30 or 40 degrees)
- Fits on flat mops for wiping up dirt and dust
- Great for hard surfaces and non-scratch
- Compost at home or in industrial composting facilities
- Free from plastic and made of natural renewable fibres
- FSC Certified packaging and 100% recyclable
- Made from renewable materials
Make cleaning cloths your next plastic-free swap
We love our original Seep loofah cloths as they are compostable, plastic-free and gentle on the planet.
What makes them just as good (if not better) than traditional multi-use j-cloths?
- Durable and lasts for at least 1 month of use
- Requires less soap (produces lots more suds than traditional cloths)
- Great for everyday cleaning around the house – kitchen, bathroom, bedroom etc.
- Super absorbent
- Many common j-cloths are made with polyester and can’t be recycled
- Traditional cloths degrade into microplastics contributing to plastic pollution
- Ours break down into harmless organic waste
- Can be composted at home or in an industrial compost facility
How to care for your loofah cloth
- Wring out the water and rinse after use to stop bacteria from forming
- If the cloth gets too dirty pop into the washing machine at 40 degrees
- Once finished it can be placed in your kitchen composter or garden compost bin.
- The cloth will naturally start to break down after some time.