Seep Sponge with Loofah Scourer
- Our original sponge with loofah scourers
- 100% compostable and plastic-free
- Contains 4 sponges
- Made with wood pulp and natural loofah fibres
- Loofah scourer on top
- Cellulose sponge made from wood pulp on the bottom
- Size: 7cm x 11cm x 2cm
- Absorbs up to 10x weight
- Long-lasting and durable (built to last at least 1 month of use)Perfect for
- crubbing dishes & wiping up spills
- Compost at home or in industrial composting facilities
- Free from plastic and made of natural renewable fibres
- FSC Certified packaging and 100% recyclable
- Made from renewable materials
How to care for your sponge
- Wring out the water and rinse after use to stop bacteria from forming
- If sponge gets too dirty pop into the dishwasher or washing machine
- Once finished it can be placed in your kitchen composter or garden compost bin.
- The sponge will naturally start to break down after some time.
Make sponges your next plastic-free swap
We love our original Seep sponges as they are compostable, plastic-free and gentle on the planet.
What makes them just as good (if not better) than traditional sponges?
- Durable and lasts for at least 1 month of use
- Requires less soap (produces lots more suds than traditional sponges)
- Great for everyday cleaning around the house – kitchen, bathroom, bedroom etc.
- Super absorbent – each sponge can retain up to 10X its weight and puffs up
- Many common kitchen sponges are made from virgin plastic and can’t be recycled
- Common sponges degrade into microplastics contributing to plastic pollution
- Ours break down into harmless organic waste
- Antibacterial sponges are also treated with chemicals like the pesticide triclosan which is thought to be harmful to marine ecosystems and humans